Protection of personal data policy
When visiting www.infotinos.com‘s pages and when using its services you may be asked to give information about you (name, profession, e-mail, etc.) for the purposes of activating the corresponding services (newsletters, contests, chats, offers for interpreting services) on your behalf and of ensuring communication with you, to which you have already explicitly agreed, so that we can keep you updated about new products and services.
Why we collect your data (cookies)
We may collect the following information:
– name and surname
– contact information including your e-mail
– demographic information, such as postal code, preferences and interests
– other information about customer surveys or/and deals
What we do with the information we collect
This information helps us understand your needs and offer you better services, especially because of the following:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use this information in order to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send newsletters to the e-mail you indicated about new products, special offers or other information and updates about the island of Tinos that we think you may find useful.
– Sometimes we may also use your data to communicate with you for market research purposes or simply upon your request for an interpreting services quote and the provision of our services. We may also contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or post. We may also use this information in order to adjust our website based on your interests. Your opinion matters
For a detailed list of cookies we collect, refer to section “List of cookies we collect”
Security – Confidentiality
www.infotinos.com is committed to protect any information you provide. In order to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure, we have created the appropriate physical, electronic and management procedures to safeguard and protect any information we collect online.
We collect data from the contact form that you fill in to contact you.
Integrated content from links to other pages.
Articles on this website may include integrated content (video, images, articles, etc.). This integrated content from other pages functions in the same way as if users had visited that other website.
Links to other websites
Our website www.infotinos.com may include links to other websites (our clients/advertised businesses). However, once you use these links in order to leave our website, you should keep in mind that we do not control such links. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and confidentiality of information you provide during your visit to other websites/domains and the said pages are not governed by this personal data protection statement. You should be careful and study the personal data protection statement that applies to the said link.
Control of your personal information and data
You have the option to limit the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways:
• When you are asked to fill in a form on www.infotinos.com website, look for the field where you can specify that you do not want this information to be used for purposes other than direct marketing.
• If you have previously consented to the use of your personal data for purposes of direct marketing, you can change your mind at any time and contact us by post or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall not sell or distribute your personal data to third parties unless you have authorized us to do so, or if we are required to do so pursuant to the law and following a special deed and request by the Authorities. We may use your personal data to send you advertising information about third parties that we think you may find interesting, if you let us know that you wish us to do so.
You can ask for details about your personal information that we keep in conformance to Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee shall be charged for this request. If you want a copy of the information about you, please send us a letter at the following address: 34 Zannaki Alavanou 34, 84200 Tinos, Cyclades.
If you believe that any information we keep about you is wrong or incomplete, please contact us by post or e-mail at email@example.com as soon as possible. We shall immediately correct any wrong information.
Your data are kept on this Server and are protected by the security protocol SSL.
Settlement of disputes
Directives and Regulations of the European Law and the relevant
international provisions, based with the principles of good faith and
fair dealing. If any term is found to be against the law and thus,
invalid or cancelable, it ceases to apply ipso jure, but this shall
not effect the validity of the remaining terms in any way
Any dispute that may arise from the use of the website shall be settled by the Courts of Athens.
You can also refer to the European Regulations about the alternative online dispute resolution (ADR) on the following link: